Date opened: 09.09.2018.
We are looking for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as DevOps/SaaS Support Engineer.
This is a full-time position and presents an excellent opportunity for Linux System Admin or Java Programmer who is interested in the more holistic view of their technical environments.
To be considered you will need to have experience in Linux administration and/or Java, with a willingness to further advance knowledge and experience in DevOps, Oracle Cloud services, DBA and support.
- To ensure smooth running and high uptime service of our Cloud-based SaaS solutions.
- Provide Technical Systems installation, support and maintenance across various cloud environments, this is including configuration, upgrades, patching, backup, monitor, alert, provision and report.
- Manage instance configuration, SSL certificates, snapshots and archive.
- To respond to Service Desk Requests in accordance to agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Meet contractual KPIs related to ticket response and resolution times, and customer satisfaction score.
- Apply technical skills, problem-solving skills, and product knowledge to determine issue root cause, and implement workarounds and permanent issue resolutions.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of SaaS Cloud Solution and proactively resolve any identified issues
- Escalate any Software issues/defects to the development team and coordinate issue resolution
- Escalate any cloud infrastructure issues to cloud services provider and coordinate issue resolution
- Ensure that SaaS solution backups are performed and tested.
- Perform regular Disaster Recovery testing.
- Develop automated monitoring and alerting tools/scripts.
- Produce monthly Support Service Reports.
- Provide support during standard Serbian business hours (no requirement of after-hours or night work)
The following technical skills are highly desirable:
- Experience in Linux with the ability to build servers in Cloud Environment, provide maintenance, monitoring, patching and remediation.
- Experience in configuration and use of one of the Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure or Oracle Cloud)
- One or more DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (g. Docker, Jenkins, …)
- One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, Python,…)
- One or more Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat,..)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience with service desk tools, defect tracking and software version control tools (g. Jira, Git, SVN)
The following personal attributes are highly desirable:
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills and approaches, team player
- Attention to details and dedication to quality.
- Keen interest in open source technologies
- Degree education in Computer Science or a closely related subject
What are we offering:
- Global IT Services Company (Cloud/SaaS Solutions, Software Development, Mobile Apps, IoT).
- Opportunity to work on leading-edge
- Working with the latest tools and technologies, the opportunity to innovate and be creative.
- Will be provided with Oracle Cloud Training and Certification.
- Will have mentoring and guidance from some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Working within a friendly, small team in a collaborative manner.
- Private health insurance
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
Please apply by sending your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.